"Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
Leonardo da Vinci

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A Fun Way To Sled

The atmosphere looked especially stable at Mount Diablo today.
A sledder wasn't going to take away my fun, so I punched off Juniper Launch.
There are a couple of ways to sled down a mountain. A leisurely flight trying to stretch out the time, or the fun way.
I'm not one for extreme, so I played just enough to put a smile on my face. Here is a short video from a short flight, enjoy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice vid, Matt. I especially loved watching you carve into the Thousand LZ - nice technique!

Nice Devil Mountain gesturing at the end, too - no unsightly finger-bangs! ;)

RM

Brian Foster said...

Bang!

C R Valley said...

5 Finger Bangs, Matt!

Well done!